Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Picasa 3

Today in computer applications we were placed into groups to create the slideshow clip placed underneath my about me. I found today really interesting because Iv'e never worked with the Picasa 3 program before. I was fortunate enough to work with a very entertaining group. the hilarious antics of Sean Felz had me cracking up the majority of the time, and working with Percilla Cabrillo is always a pleasure. The Picasa program
was farly easy to use although the editing options are virtualy endless. Overall it was an easy going experience. I ran into a few minor setbacks while finding the right way to upload my picture file but with the help of a very intelligent classmate it worked out just fine. Also working with the Canon Rebel XSi was great, and after experimenting with the quality of this camera I would recomend it's use for any occasion dealing with photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment