Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What I think of Twitter

John Downey
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Computer apps.
Well personally the ideals of blogging and posting personal updates of how I feel about certain subjects are fairly new to me. I actually never considered it until I was placed in MR. Pinto’s computer applications class here at the Art Institute of Las Vegas. Before I was pretty ignorant to what blogging could actually benefit me with. So on the subject of “what I think of Twitter.com” I don’t really care to much for gossip and the other unnecessary “junk” posted by John/Jane doe. Although in certain occasion’s I believe it should be considered an essential tool in networking and business exposure. Especially for someone such as myself aspiring to work in the music industry

No comments:

Post a Comment